Escape rooms are a new and exciting industry where you are put into a live, interactive and immersive experience where you need to solve different puzzles and decipher clues to work through a themed environment to escape!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and computer savvy individual with good communication and problem solving skills to join our fast growing company.
We are looking for Experience Directors that will help with the game flow of our unique and immersive experiences. The main objective is to ensure that our customers enjoy this great experience. You will need to be able to think on your feet, operate basic computer programs and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
Your daily duties would consist of the following:
- Greet guests once they have been through the check in process
- Reviewing rules and procedures
- Monitor experience via live video and computer software
- Provide help to guests when needed
- Reset rooms to original condition once experience is complete
Miscellaneous tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting unexpected problems
- Branding photo's
Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Computer savvy (basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office)
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma
- Genuine interest in puzzles and gaming
Hourly ($10) + Tips + Promo Bonus. Should come out to be an average of around $12 - $14/hour.