Supervising Physicians Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner (Casual Status)- ChicagoLand Clinics
Posted Mar 25, 2019
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Direct and ongoing oversight for administration of contrast material.Assessment and emergency medical treatment of any adverse reactions that occur while providing direct oversight.
- Documentation in medical record as indicated by patient condition.
- Oversight of storage and ordering of contrast material and emergency medications.
- Comply with policies and procedures consistent with ACR’s Position Stated on safety and infection control.Other duties as assigned.
- Frequently moves throughout the clinic.
- May exert 10 to 50 pounds of force occasionally to frequently.
- Frequently operates a computer and other office machinery.
- Frequently communicates with staff, patients and doctors; must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or logical assignment to the position.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Carry and maintain a license to practice in the stated where the diagnostic tests will be performed.
- Carry and maintain BLS for Healthcare Providers.