This position will be scheduled in Waukesha.
You’ve always dreamed of changing the world. You knocked out that Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree and now you’re ready to do something meaningful. A quick Google search can tell you that healthcare is the fastest growing industry. The good news is you don’t have to go to Med School to have a promising career. Without sporting a stethoscope, you can be a positive change in the world, all while making someone’s day better.
We are the smart choice, literally. Smart Choice MRI is a rapidly growing company focused on changing the healthcare experience. We are looking for Patient Care Coordinators to help us achieve our mission. If you love to help people and want to make a difference, this is the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for.
Patient Care Coordinators are the "face" of Smart Choice MRI. You are the first person our patients meet. You are the one that helps them shift from scared and nervous to comfortable and calm. You assist them through the entire process, simplify their lives, and ensure they have a smooth and pleasant visit. You are our boots on the ground, shaping the company and making a positive impact on people every day. On a daily basis this role is responsible for:
Ideal Candidates: How you know you belong
1. You love working with people. You are friendly with an outgoing personality, and just want to make someone's day better.
2. You like helping out. You naturally jump in and lend a hand. You do whatever needs to be done to support others.
3. You are caring, compassionate and empathetic. You understand that you never know what someone might be going through, and treat everyone with respect and kindness.
4. You are dependable. You recognize there are people are counting on you and you won’t let them down.
The must haves
1. Associate's Degree or higher: We will still consider all strong applicants, so if you know you are the right fit go ahead and apply!
2. People Skills: You should have a track record of providing quality customer service. You should be able to easily build relationships with others
3. Self-Motivated and Organized: You need to be organized and have time management skills. You have the ability to pick up new software and technology, and of course, you should know the basics like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Send in your resume so we can get a better idea of your experiences. Your resume is our first chance to see you. Give us a piece of you on paper.We review every applicant. And we are real humans, not computers. You’ll be part of a company that is driven to do something great.
Our team is excited to see each other every day and make a difference in people’s lives. We are a growing company with every opportunity… and of course we offer competitive pay, a great 401k plan, and a full benefits package. We’re a pretty great company, but don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers have to say. https://youtu.be/L2PzI-OaIV8