Sure Work Home Care Solutions are made up of passionate and compassionate individuals who have one goal in mind: to provide the best possible senior care services in Victoria, B.C.Do you want to be a part of our team? We are looking to hire experienced senior caregivers. If you are interested, continue your read.
Secondary school graduation certificate
Experience not necessary, but an advantage
The Job You Want
Because of our range of senior care services in Victoria, B.C., you can choose the job you are best at:
- Live-in care
- Hourly care
- Dementia care
- 24-hour care
- Night shift
- …and more!
Your Typical Day includes, but not limited to:
- Running errands and doing grocery shopping
- Accompanying the senior in doctor appointments and others
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Performing light housekeeping
- Helping with bathing and other hygiene needs of the patient
- Assisting in getting dressed and taking medications
If you have the heart and passion to provide senior care services in Victoria, B.C., you may apply now at www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/. Join our team now!Victoria, BC
We at SureWork Home Care Solutions seek an in-home caregiver to provide elderly companionship in Victoria BC. Right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
· Medication reminder and administration
· Maintain updated medical records;
· Give personal care;
· Do light house cleaning and meal preparation;
· Plan activities suitable for a patient, and arrange outings/events.
· Must be dedicated to helping the client maintain a high quality of life;
· Must be remarkably patient and with a sense of humor;
· Must be content with all aspects of daily living;
· Must be physically fit to be able to safely assist the client with transfers.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Past elderly companionship in Victoria BC experience will be prioritized;
· Completed secondary education;
· Valid driver’s license;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
Everybody is welcome to apply to give elderly companionship in Victoria BC. Newcomers to Canada, foreign immigrants, indigenous people, youth and others may also apply here: www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.Victoria, BC
Surework Home Care Solutions is currently in need of a senior caregiver for an elderly with slight dementia. If you are able and capable of handling the task of providing elderly care in Victoria BC, you may apply here: http://www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Giving medications per doctor’s order
- Assisting in bathing and dressing
- Helping in walking, standing, and sitting
- Providing companionship and friendly conversations
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Preparing and serving healthy meals and snacks
- Accompanying the client to and from doctor’s appointments and other scheduled occasions and events
- Experience in giving elderly care in Victoria BC an advantage
Immigrants, newcomers to Canada, youth, indigenous people, and people with disabilities are all welcome to apply as long as you can provide elderly care in Victoria BC and work legally in Canada.Victoria, BC