Sure Work Home Care Solutions are made up of passionate and compassionate individuals who have one goal in mind: to provide the best possible senior care services in Victoria, B.C.Do you want to be a part of our team? We are looking to hire experienced senior caregivers. If you are interested, continue your read.
Secondary school graduation certificate
Experience not necessary, but an advantage
The Job You Want
Because of our range of senior care services in Victoria, B.C., you can choose the job you are best at:
- Live-in care
- Hourly care
- Dementia care
- 24-hour care
- Night shift
- …and more!
Your Typical Day includes, but not limited to:
- Running errands and doing grocery shopping
- Accompanying the senior in doctor appointments and others
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Performing light housekeeping
- Helping with bathing and other hygiene needs of the patient
- Assisting in getting dressed and taking medications
If you have the heart and passion to provide senior care services in Victoria, B.C., you may apply now at www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/. Join our team now!Victoria, BC
Surework Home Care Solutions is currently in need of an in-home caregiver who can provide senior care services in Victoria BC on a weekend, from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Apply here: www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/ .
- Assist with medication reminders and health monitoring;
- Plan and prepare meals for the client
- Administer personal care to the client;
- Assist client with bathing and other personal hygiene, including toileting (possible overnight).
- Physically fit
- Can handle physically-demanding tasks
- Agreeable to work on weekends
- Has a good judgment in any given situations
- Can communicate well in English
- Experience in providing senior care services in Victoria BC (or any other province) is an advantage
- Completed secondary education or equivalent
Anyone who can work legally in Canada and can provide senior care services in Victoria BC can apply to this job. Newcomers in Canada, youth, indigenous people, people with disabilities, and immigrants may apply.Victoria, BC
We at SureWork Home Care Solutions seek an in-home caregiver to provide elderly companionship in Victoria BC. Right candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
· Medication reminder and administration
· Maintain updated medical records;
· Give personal care;
· Do light house cleaning and meal preparation;
· Plan activities suitable for a patient, and arrange outings/events.
· Must be dedicated to helping the client maintain a high quality of life;
· Must be remarkably patient and with a sense of humor;
· Must be content with all aspects of daily living;
· Must be physically fit to be able to safely assist the client with transfers.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Past elderly companionship in Victoria BC experience will be prioritized;
· Completed secondary education;
· Valid driver’s license;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
Everybody is welcome to apply to give elderly companionship in Victoria BC. Newcomers to Canada, foreign immigrants, indigenous people, youth and others may also apply here: www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.Victoria, BC
Are you a senior care provider who prefer working on afternoon shifts? You might be the one Surework Home Care Solutions is looking for! If you think you need career growth and challenge and you are passionate about providing senior care in Victoria BC, make your next career move with us and apply here: www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.
· Secondary school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred
· Experience in providing senior care in Victoria BC not necessary but an advantage
· Can read and speak in the English language
· First Aid Certification and Training is a plus but not required
· Can behave with respect and compassion
· Can work from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
· Give medications as prescribed
· Help the client with daily living activities, such as grooming, bathing, dressing, eating, and bathroom usage
· Acknowledge the client needs with respect and attention to safety
· Encourage the client to be active through conversation and companionship
· Aid with planning, meal preparation and shopping for food and medicine
· Assist the client in a manner that develops independence and regains dignity
· Assist in physical therapy exercises
· Do light housekeeping duties
· Maintain a clean, healthy and safe place for the client
· Notify supervisor or family members for any unusual incidents or behavior
All are welcome to apply: newcomers to Canada, immigrants, youth, indigenous people, and people with disabilities. If you can work legally in Canada and have the heart to provide senior care in Victoria BC, you may apply now.Victoria, BC
Surework Home Care Solutions is currently in need of a senior care provider in Victoria BC who can do the morning shift, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Interested applicants may submit their applications here: http://www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.
· Assist and monitor medication intake
· Feed or assist in feeding
· Provide personal care and companionship
· Do light housekeeping duties
· Launder clothing and linens
· Help client with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
· Prepare meals
· Assist in walking exercises
· Help in bedside and personal care
· Experience as a senior care provider in Victoria BC is not necessary
· Has a good judgment in any given situation
· Can express well in English
· Completion of secondary education or equivalent
· Part-Time Senior Care Provider
Newcomers to Canada, indigenous people, youth, immigrants, and people with disabilities are all welcome to apply as long as you can legally work in Canada.Victoria, BC
Surework Home Care Solutions is currently in need of a senior caregiver for an elderly with slight dementia. If you are able and capable of handling the task of providing elderly care in Victoria BC, you may apply here: http://www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Giving medications per doctor’s order
- Assisting in bathing and dressing
- Helping in walking, standing, and sitting
- Providing companionship and friendly conversations
- Do light housekeeping and laundry
- Preparing and serving healthy meals and snacks
- Accompanying the client to and from doctor’s appointments and other scheduled occasions and events
- Experience in giving elderly care in Victoria BC an advantage
Immigrants, newcomers to Canada, youth, indigenous people, and people with disabilities are all welcome to apply as long as you can provide elderly care in Victoria BC and work legally in Canada.Victoria, BC
Surework Home Care Solutions is currently in need of a senior caregiver in Victoria BC who can provide assistance and care to elderly clients during the night. Apply here: http://www.sureworksolutions.com/apply-for-a-job/.
- Able to identify and inform client care concerns when needed;
- Experience in giving elderly care is not necessary but will be an advantage;
- Can stay awake the whole night;
- Able to speak and write clearly in English;
- Can assist the client during overnight toileting (an average of 3-4 times assist per night).
Senior Caregiver in Victoria BC Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the limits of own knowledge and experience;
- Help client with ambulation, transfers, and exercises;
- Accomplish records and documentation accurately and thoroughly;
- Satisfy the safety needs of the client and handle equipment safely and properly;
- Provide companionship, conversation, light house cleaning duties, and meal preparations;
- Aid clients in all their activities of daily living, such as grooming, bathing, linen change, and personal hygiene
- Give personal care to the client, as described in the care plans.
All are welcome to apply as a senior caregiver in Victoria BC: newcomers in Canada, immigrants, indigenous people, youth, and people with disabilities, as long as you are capable of giving senior care, particularly during the night.Victoria, BC